Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Whoops

So remember back at the beginning of this month when I said my goal was to post more frequently? Yeah, me neither. Anyway, I had my follow up today and it looks like its smooth sailing until March, when I'll go in for the 1st of my routine scans that I'll get every 3 months. I even get to get my Port-o-cath out later this week. It's an outpatient process that is general anesthesia only, so I'll be fine. They've also managed to get my blood thinned out and it looks like I'll get to be stuck less often, so going into the Christmas Holiday, I couldn't be happier.

Just wanted to take the moment to wish everyone a happy holiday season. Make sure you take the time to appreciate those close to you and those who play an important role in making your life what it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment