Thursday, January 12, 2012

What do you guys think?

So, I've been short on material (I've got a blog from the first day of class, but it alone doesn't have much in the way of really good subject matter), I've decided to start doing at least one of these a week. You guys will get to decide what I write on or about. Since my personal favorites have always been the live blogs, how about you guys send me clips of videos, tv shows, etc. (I won't limit it to just that, but just make sure its something I can really make fun of.) I'll watch them and then select a winner (or loser) and then write a live blog of my thoughts as I watch it. I think it can be really great. Just send the submittals to chemosabe23@gmail.com and I'll make sure to give you all a good laugh each week.

No comments:

Post a Comment